Friday 12 October 2007

Day Seventy-Four - Borough Market, SE1



Went home via Borough Market today, as I fancied some nice beer to drink on my night in alone. Utobeer has a fantastic stall there, probably the best selection in London, and they have a small pub just around the corner too (but that way madness lies).

I was going to take a picture of the shelves but the ginger-bearded owner was a bit on the grumpy side and I didn't want to look too much like a tourist, so you'll have to put up with a picture of this trolley, six-eighths of which I'd happily drink (never drunk Tui but if it's anything like any of the other NZ beers I've tasted I wouldn't expect much. And Toohey's Extra Dry? Surprised they bother with that).

On the discman today: AM and PM - rough edits of tracks for this Sunday's show. Picked up a couple of clangers, so glad I listened!

No comments: